About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Friday, March 11, 2011

alice in wonderland demon

Well as some may know I'm an atheist... But some weird shit happened that might have me believing in demons... This is gonna sound completely crazy... But I've been off my antipsychotics for 3 days that I know of... And tonight some beings were trying to get permission from anne, bethanie, and andy to let me disassociate and not pull me out... They promised they were helpers and that they were gonna fix me... They spoke in I guess riddle like rhymes... Anne said alice in wonderland or disney villain kind... They even wrote on my blog explaining their purpose that I do not recall. (Pickle) to me this sounded enticing and great... The said a land of peace and free of pain... I wanted to go but anne knew better (she was first to deal with them) she denied them repeatedly.... She never spoke to them directly always talked to me... I was half responsive but not completely there... She said they were liars some sort of a demon would be the best word not to be trusted and no I couldn't go... They pushed and pushed begging and insisting that they would help, the more I heard the more I wanted... Then bethanie instant messaged me my messages came off confusing... Then they spoke to her she knew what they were exactly... She told me no way I could go I'm staying right there... Offered to come over and stay with me...later bethanie told me, even though I don't believe (I may get this slightly wrong) but I think she said demons need permission to enter the body.... Soon they grew weak and faded away with a double dose of haldol I had stashed away... Aa me and bethanie talked on the phone andy had came home and earlier that night we had a big fight... It got uncomfortable in the room I disassociated without them being there... Andy eventually noticed and pulled me out of it... I cried and cried for a few hours my mind losing site, I had disassociated again and andy started losing patience... I told him he could sleep as I lay there feeling weird... Then my mouth started moving them started asking andy...he was sleeping and couldn't hear they asked again he didn't make out what they said... Fortunately he realized I was disassociative sprayed his cologne everywhere and I came out of it... Now they say they are controllers of the mind but I am broken and they are suffering... Now I wonder what if they are really helpers and someone let's them in and I disassociate and they just let me be... What if they fix me and help all my pain and I come too with a whole new brain... But then I hear about the demon which has always been a fairy tale... But that shit is freaky and I don't wanna let demons in... It all seems odd it could be a delusion like andy thinks...something has asked permission 3 times to let me go tonight... Now them do not come often its rare to see them come... I can't explain them they are like brain shadows... The whisper to me softly but its not a voice inside my head... Its just like I have 2 inner monologues one speaks and one whispers... I don't know why they want me so badly or what their real nature is, or if its a plain delusion but I have know them before...I don't know if they have ever tried to enter any time before... I barely recall what they said tonight... I know I feel weird when they come inside... I get dizzy and my head feels like its full of air... My concentration is completely gone unable to barely complete a task without losing time... If it is demons why they coming after me? Because I denounced my faith and I'm easily targeted? What is their purpose I really don't know...I'm not up on all the bible stuff... It sounds delightful to me to go away from this, get fixed inside and no longer worry about pain... But everyone warns they are lies to stay away... But for some reason I can't let them in myself...I don't understand why the need someone else... But I'm gonna be cautious yet still a skeptic, and not take a chance of letting a demon inside me... Though I will always wonder what could have been... So if you're ever riddled in rhyme by an alice in wonderland demon asking to let me go, kindly please just say no!

2 comments: