About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

missing person 12/6/10

i am searching for this person i lost long ago... 
have you seen this person im searching for?
i seemed to have lost me long along the path... 
between the demons and the darkness
but i cant seem to get the math
somewhere i used to be great 
with a person that fed the will
the need for importance
not dependent on these pills...
used to have a smile
with a wild gazed stare
eyes that were engaging
now im living in a nightmare...
i used to laugh but now i cry
followed by long depth of sadness
and the need to die...
nothing has ever been 
quite the way it was
free from all the worries
battling the cause. 
terrified that i will 
never be the same
death has fallen on me
the devil has finally came...
search for me the past is live
any second i could pop up
catch me if im still alive... 
find me smiling 
laughing out there
careless
needless 
shining through
for i will not give up my search
for what was better and loved
the greater me the stronger me
the power to be above.

No comments:

Post a Comment