About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Monday, March 14, 2011

comes and goes

i slept for days
away from this
ansd now i awake
feeling ok
i sneak a pill to keep me alive
just to find out
it might be my despise
i was feeling great
i was up to go
then those damn pills
drug me down so
maybe these months
of sorrow and pain
have been worsen
by a pill
thats mean to keep me awake
its great im being taken off them
but today i was tired of being tired
so i sneaked one of them out
and now i regret it all the way...
or is it cause im awake
reality struck me again
not asleep from all the pain
and it just sinking in
my worries and fears
are becoming overbearing
no silence in this mind
its just never ending
no matter what i do
seems to take me wrong
here i go falling to pieces
quickly and apart
cannot grab them fast enough
cannot push restart....

No comments:

Post a Comment