About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Monday, March 14, 2011

everywhere

im twisting and turning... dont know where to go... i just wish that i could stop the world... and hop off
im very tired and worn so thin... so much bothering me i can barely stand it....
what have i become my sweetest friend?
im not what i used to be and am not becoming any better...
i lost the brightness in my eyes...
i lost the fun in my soul
i forgot what it was like to be young
now i just feel oh so very old....

im falling from death no angels to catch my fall... faith has failed me... unforgiven i remain
this is no place for me here... i shouldnt remain....

what if there was that perfect fix... a place to go and just be at peace... wake up one day and everything is okay... the sadness is gone the pain is a memory.... nothing seems to bother me, because i just was fixed beyond belief...

No comments:

Post a Comment