About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Saturday, March 5, 2011

lost

Lately my writings haven't been that creative and flowing without add meds... But I'm gonna give it a go... This will be terrible for a heads up... This is a scrambled mind trying to make a thought... I almost lost you here today... We said somethings we shoudnt say... I didn't mean to be hurtful and harsh...this is us nothing will break us apart... I thought you'd be happier with me going away... But you said no amd wanted me to stay... I don't wanna ruin you're dreams you hold true... But you said I'm more imoportant too.. I will hide my hurt and push it aside... In the shower I will cry... You're happiness means more to me.... I just wish you knew the hurt I see... But we might be fragile at this point in time.. We will repair ourselves and one day be fine... I'm willing to pick up what's fallen on the ground...you will make it big one day in this town...I hope my feeling is wrong for once...you'll never leave me and we'll remain together as one... You are truly the love of my life and no one can take you're place... Hold my hand as we take on this place

No comments:

Post a Comment