About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Monday, March 14, 2011

dexter

you're my little man, that i love so much... youre not yourself today i dont know why.... i wish you could talk and tell me whats wrong... ive never felt so helpless.... my buddy ive had you since you were a puppy... you always know when im crying... you snuggle with me until my tears are gone... im sorry youre getting older, but you still seemed so young... are you trying to tell me something i just dont understand? why didnt you come to greet me tonight? why were you just sitting there earlier and staring? i didnt realize how much i loved you till im faced with this... before torch died he acted really weird... please dont leave me at such a young age.... i promise to show you more love each and every single day.... ill save a spot for you on the couch tonight.... just me and you buddy ill hold you tight.... youre not eating the meat pieces in the fresh new bowl of food.... thats one of your favorite things to do.... i dont think i can go through losing my first pup.... i hope so much that he is not sick at all.... please just let it be that hes tired today.... but he was outside  barking so i dont know what to think...

dexter dexter my baby boy.... i love you with my heart and my loving soul.... if it werent for you id be lost a long time ago.... you always needed me and i never let go... you've had this look of sadness in your eyes lately... i dont know if its because paisley gets all the attention... that will change... you are just as loved as she is... just cause youre not small doesnt mean you cant lay on top of me.... i will walk you and make you thinner.... i will take you outside and throw the ball all day if you wanna.... make it through tonight and ill somehow come up with the money to take you to the vet and find out whats bothering you...

i love you dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment