About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

writing to air

No one wants to join my blog... Maybe it was a stupid idea... I have 2 followers... I posted on both facebook accounts my blog address no bite... I would love for people to read my writings get opinios... I know I just started but no one seems interested in subscribing and having interest in what I write... Maybe I'm just not worth it andy more...maybe my writing sucks...should I give up my dream too!

1 comment:

  1. yeah it takes some time to build a following though, go to different sites that you can comment on and post the link to your blog in your signature and some people will click out of curosity. I feel the same way though, no one ever wants to buy anything from us. you can't rely on facebook for SHIT!

    ReplyDelete