About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Friday, March 11, 2011

my birthday hat

here i sit with my birthday hat on... pretty pink cap with baby blue shiny lining... my make up done just right... my hair as cute as can be... a new little outfit with some awesome small heels.... i thought it through head to toe. making it great for my big night out... but my mascara begins to run when the phone never rings... no one wished me a happy birthday... and no cards i received... i kick off the heels when i realize i have no place to go... no one is meeting me... ill be all alone... another birthday in tears realizing how sad my life really is... how no one can stand me... that im some sort of a disease... my game account neighbors will give me birthday wishes online more than my own friends that i know in real life... there will be no unwrapping of any presents of sorts... cause my life is empty and its all my fault... not enough money to take myself out for a birthday dinner, slimfast it is.... i do have andy with me... he can console me while i cry... my last year in my 20's i wanted to go out with a bang... but all it will be is a damn shame...

No comments:

Post a Comment