About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Friday, March 4, 2011

birthday blues

Lately I haven't been writing anything creative cause I don't have any adhd pills, hopefully that will change march 10th...but my birthday is april 3rd... Last year I pretty much spent it alone... My mom and grandma ditched me on dinner leaving just me and andy to enjoy my free dinner at banditos... After my 30 minutes out, I came home all dressed up on a saturday night laid down and cried... I had no friends to come hang out or meet up with... No where to go, don't really do bars (non drinker)... I got no presents, no cards, and barely any of my "friends" wished me a happy birthday on fb...I still don't have many friends and even if I thought of something to do, prolly no one would show and it would be boring and I'd get anxious cause I was a bore... I don't want my 29th to suck...I wish I was more part of a group...

No comments:

Post a Comment