About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mother mayhem 12/6/10

I have repaired things with my momma... this was in a night of disappointment and depression.... was more upset at my brothers dad than my mom....

Mother, mother, things unsaid
This terrible childhood
Im mislead
You left me alone
To bear his will
His mean down pours
My head he filled
You were supposed to protect
Take me under your wing
Instead you through me out with the dogs
Now this birdie cant sing
It could be worse
You’ll always say
When youre six
It’s the worst damn day
Now im damaged
Cant move beyond the past
Thinking of what I am
And how you put me last
Savage wild beast become
An intense being from within
Dares to take me out
Scarce is me from lived in sin
Broken down im tortured still
Breaking pieces falling at will
Momma why do you leave me like this?
Searching for answers
Left adrift
I needed you
You weren’t there
 I always thought
You just didn’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment