About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

where wanders cry

Bright the dreary rain it pours, 
nothing seems to be the same anymore...

As if i spoke too soon out of turn,
this displaced mask sears and burns...

I see a new face emerge from dust,
only to find myself in disgust...

broken eyes of mystic glares of insecurity,
brought me to my knees of all my impurity...

Daze a day that lasts an eve,
carry all your worries and draw them upon me...

I can see the rust begin to show,
Im growing old theres no more, i cannot grow...

hollow heart fills the hole,
once left by a saddened soul...

It eats my purest feelings that still lure inside,
it kills the fight i once had to provide....

for now i hide in ash and dirt,
only to be left here in such hurt....

raven kerns 12/6/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment