About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Angel From Hell

angel from hell why ring my bell
have you no mercy you place on my life
i am young but life is all i have to suffice
when was it decided that i deserved a life of pain
when was it when i denounced my faith?
i am no angel but i dont deserve this
why all this pain and suffering all this hate?
can a candle burn out before its wick is gone
wax melting so quickly these days this could be my last song
i never had a chance to become
but change is needed to live life some
sleep overcomes my aching soul
eating at me making a bigger vacant hole
i live in fear that a day will come
where my body goes into shock the toxins take control
i admit that i have done bad
not taking care of myself and that makes me sad
angel of hell why do you wanna sell
death to me so soon
it could be tomorrow it could be never but who really knows
i dont feel well and my body is aged
i cant go out anymore i feel caged
i dont wanna be a zombie with all the pills
feeding them in my body to the void it fills
cant feel but i dont want whats real
but i miss out on the feelings of intense love and gratitude
i forget to show how much i love all the things that andy does.
realizing i wasnt living life for one
was the most heartbreaking this ive known
knowing that for all these years he has been watching me die
has broken my heart is unforgivable and made me cry
deep inside feel broken shattered and unfixable
im lost inside i dont know where to go where to turn or how to survive
my hope is lost into a place that has a lock and key
that key has been lost for years and can only be found by me

i

No comments:

Post a Comment