About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

my time has come

i failed you
as your words break my heart
im an inconvenience
im always falling apart
you think you need to be caged for my happiness
to give up hopes and dreams
maybe your better off without me
maybe everyone will be happier without me it seems
i havent felt this low in such a long long time
im comparing you to doug the fuck
its so devistating i can hardly take it
i think im worn thin and outta luck
i feel them inside speak
i can feel the darkness grow
i feel him breathe down my neck
saying its time to go
i cannot take the pain of knowing
that im a ruiner of life
that i might never be better
this life will not suffice
i think i will go away
make it better for you
you might miss me at first
but that will go away soon
i will miss my poor pug
that i cherish so deep
maybe someday in some life
again we will meet
i thought we were soulmates
forever to be together as one
but you seem to hate me
and this life will be done
i will not fail this time
nor shall you watch me die
i will do it in silence
i will not say good bye
i will plan it carefully
make sure all is in place
please take care of the puppies
and lets hope im somewhere safe
i thought id never do this
ever ever again,
even made a promise to you
but im worn to damn thin
i cant take her
i cant take the sadness
i cant take the pressure
i cant take your frustration
im at the end of my ropes
i am meaningless
and obsolete
used to be something
now just a dead beat
i think youre falling out of love with me
more and more everyday
not understanding of my sickness
and take it out on me with with mean things you say
you used to be so calming
my helping hand
but now it seems you help cause my meltdowns
you arent the same man
so why stay here
in a hopeless world
where im not wanted
so if i choose to leave this world
its not cause i didnt love you
the world was too much and i tore us apart
and that broke my unforgivable heart

1 comment:

  1. False alarm... Really dark moment... Have made a promise to andy I will make no more attempts!!! Don't take seriously anymore

    ReplyDelete