About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Unsettled 12/23/10

fear it creeps.
for im a wandering soul
i do not know whats a ahead of me
i dont know the taken toll
i run but feel i get nowhere
as if im running in place
absent cities beyond me
everyone without a face
im scare i cannot do this
give up what i love
change my behavior
im half tempted to ask for help from above
fate has left me wondering
is my life been real
just thinking it be ok
if i had another then i could just feel
sleep seems like the answer
to make the ever binding cure
to make it all go away
but andy would leave for sure
i just wanna ignore
all the harmful pain
just one more day of absense
then i could be sane...
days are hard to live
without a single cause
feeling like im wasting space
wishing i could just pause
i dont know if my will 
is strong enough to fight
but im pushing and pulling
with all my damn might
every waking second
i feel like its disbelief
my life in crumbles
i need some relief
i need something to cure me
something to make it go away
to take all the hurt i have felt
but theres nothing one can say
i just wish i could feel
feel better for one damn day
nothing eating at me
but i just cry as i lay
heres my ending of this all
i am saddened and in pain
i do not want this
death though i will refrain... 

No comments:

Post a Comment