About Me

My photo
secret dreamer to be a short story writer...

Monday, March 14, 2011

rolling against it all

I'm not really here, but I don't know if I wanna stay... I need release from it all and there's no way out... The pain itches like a cats claw against the broken flesh of the impurity I reflect. I seek no nourishment I will not repent... I feel you all breathe inside me taking each breath... Making it harder to breathe as if I have smoked thousands of cigarettes... I ache like an old woman whose way past her time... Holding on for something one final time... I'm vacant like a hollow heart, yet mine will still be a single beat for the one I love... My skin peels and withers like tainted fruit... I have eaten my apple, its time to rot... Now borrow my soul and feel in insanity I keep... Cry a million tears but there's nothing that can stop them from falling... Its raining constantly, here comes the flood, gather your boats everyone... The young die without innocence... The tragedy of a childhood taken instantly... No remorse, no one to pay... I hope they die in dire pain... Please let this life be a horrible dream, the cut that never heals..

No comments:

Post a Comment